8 things that can save your life on a hike!!!
If you are like me and you love to hike and hike safely, then this list is for you.
There are so many ways to stay safe, but we have listed about 8things to guide you.
- Stay hydrated - drink water often.
- Don’t hike when drunk, try to consume as little alcohol as possible while on the trail.
- Wear proper hiking boots with good grips and make sure they are fitted.
- Take basic first aid with you.
- Stay with the group - Stay on the trail.
- Take a small whistle; this could get you help if you get lost.
- Hiking poles, they help Stability.
- Hike carefully, try to limit the risks. Especially when you are hiking in a county with no proper emergency medical response or healthcare system.
By Namure Erhahon